Monday, November 26, 2007

Anybody know what's happening here?

Alright, as I was taking a pee, last October 12 (I know it's a bit late for the post, but atleast I posted it), I saw this weird thing happening, I had to yell out for the camera to capture it. It was moving, so I knew it was alive. I looked closer and at first the one outside was only the "white/cream" head. Am I seeing this right? Is this a nymph turning into an adult cockroach?

I don't remember being taught this one on any of my science class, I just know that the cycle turns from a nymph to a roach, but this detail is different. Tried to google it but I don't happen to see any photo of this thing actually happening, only the mother roaches carrying eggs and breeding.

Anybody here have this experience?hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment