Thursday, March 06, 2008

Back in 1986..

There was one time in year 1986, my parents and older sister pilarmarielim was strolling around gaisano city. You know how kids would want to let go of the hand of the parent or guardian and think they know what their doing but they don't.. So anyway, dad told us that, back then my sister insisted to let go of his hand, so he did. He then hid from her, but seeing where she would go, just to see what her reaction would be. A few minutes later she was worried where my parents were coz they were not within her view. Then she started crying and realized she wasn't ready yet so dad came back and explained to her why she was holding her tight.

Then my dad thought, if the case was different, if it wasn't intentional that we're lost, how would we answer the one asking us.. So he made up this script and taught us the most usual questions to be asked by strangers who would find us incase we get lost.

We have been trying to figure out how to transfer this 22 year old tape, containing all our audio/voice recordings since we started talking, to a cd for years now and just yesterday did I find the solution (or had the time to find it)
and immediately grabbed it from the tape.

Here goes our voice recordings since 1981 on mp3 format. Enjoy :)

This is my older sister pilar at 8-11months. The people at the background is my grandfather, my great grandmother and my dad..



This is me when I was a baby (1983) together with my parents and my older sister..



This is my interview training with my dad at age 2..



This time, a very confident me at almost 3..



My older sister, Pilar's interview training at age 5..



My younger sister, Joy's (miyahmayah), interview training at age 2.




Our talents back then..

Me and my dad having a duet with the song "Si Felimon"..



Lastly.. sister act.. me and my older sister pilar sing "Amen, Praise the Lord"..

No comments:

Post a Comment