Tuesday, April 01, 2008

How to get over your Ex..

Alright, I just can't stop myself from blogging about this, so bear with me. hehehhe

Lastnight, my tita/cousin twinkle (twinkxzy) posted pictures of their recent trip with the pastors at bukidnon at aluba - high ridge.. Unexpectedly, I saw a picture of my ex and his new girl (?) there and was a bit shocked and even shocked of my own reaction.

It has been almost a decade since we broke up - 8 years to be exact. We were together for about
4 years and he broke up with me for the reason that he wants to obey his parents na. After 4 years of hiding and romeo and juliet scenario and all, he just gave me that reason to let go. I didn't want to and he said he didn't want to either and to forget about everything that he just said, so I thought then everything was okay.. But sadly that was our last meet up, last kiss, and hug, and last i love you. I went crazy and all, started to drink, smoke, party, guys here and there just to compensate and feel love again, but I think these stuffs never really helped.

There came a time that I realized it wasn't helping and was only ruining myself even more. But those times that I felt it's over, he shows up or sometimes he calls and says he wants to see me, and I would just go there and forget every suffering and hurt that I've just went thru. When I had the relationship with my baby's father, he even was there to bug me and I would just give
in. I would even make up an excuse to my current boyfriend just to have coffee with him. haha.
I know what you're thinking, I'm crazy. It took me some time to realize how unfair it was to be there for him when he needs me and when it's my turn to text him and ask him if we could meet, he'd just find some excuse not to be able to. 

I just kept distance, I stopped going to church for the reason that I'll see him there, I kept distance from the places I knew he would be and eventually I felt like it was all gone and that it's part of my history. I even prayed and begged God a couple of times already that if we aren't meant to be, to just take away the feelings coz sometimes it's bothering me. So again, I thought my feelings for him has long been gone but alas! i see a picture of him and here we go again..I am not saying that I want him real bad, It's the feeling of kilig and all that. I even felt good that he asked about me thru my sister? hahah. Am I making sense? I don't understand myself either.. hehehe

So how do we really get over our Ex? Can anyone help me with this? any first hand advices?

I've googled about this and found some nice articles that I would wanna try if it works and maybe I'll blog about something like i'm over him next time. hehehe.

Here's the link: http://www.articlesbase.com/dating-articles/how-to-get-over-your-ex-20231.html

No comments:

Post a Comment