Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Scammer Hazeil L. Cruz UPDATE

February 6, 2009 - I blogged about Hazeil L. Cruz who scammed me for a Nokia E71. I paid for an item which didn't arrive. Full story and details here

30 days after I filed a complaint with Ebay, they contacted me for investigation and I filed for their eBay Standard Purchase Protection Programme - after their investigation and proven that the transaction is really a scam a buyer that has been scammed may be reimbursed for eligible transactions only like:

- An item was not received.
- An item was received but significantly not as described.

Buyer will be reimbursed up to a maximum of P 11,200.00 (less P 1,400.00 to cover processing costs).

For example:
If the item price is PHP 12,000, you're eligible to receive PHP 9,800.
If the item price is PHP 5000, you're eligible to receive PHP 3,600.
If the item price is PHP 1500.00, you're eligible to receive PHP 100.

The maximum reimbursement for any claim is P 9,800.

There are certain qualifications also for claims they can be found HERE.

Good thing I kept all the proof of the transaction up until now that helped me thru their investigation. They called me today around 5pm - about 2months after the incident. I know it's a long time and not the full amount will be paid, but atleast I get to be reimbursed for it, compared to not getting anything at all. Their reimbursement will arrive in 45days.

Thank God for this. And I still pray there's a way to get these scammers.

6 comments:

  1. oy good to hear that!! at least Ebay took the matter on their hands! and ull be reimbursed! that's really a good news. So what's going to happen with that so called Hazeil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that I do not know, they said they can't disclose any details about the results of their investigation. I doubt sad real identity iya gigamit. may he/she burn in hell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as in good news gyd te dharlz :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gang,please update your bloglist as I have already bought domains for some of my blogs. Please update your bloglist/blogroll. Thanks much.

    They are as follows:

    www.mommydharlz.infowww.eleanoraguilar.comhttp://darlingaguilar.comwww.dorothysvineyard.infowww.honeysweetlearningcenter.infoThank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to see u here sana. add my blog...

    http://torquoisethespian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete