Sunday, June 14, 2009

Dinner at Bigby's Cafe - Cagayan de Oro

March 11, 2009

I worked the whole day at my boss' place. After work I felt so tired and was really hungry, picked up Zaza at Wonderland with Mom. Bigby's was calling out for me, so I texted my sister to come over and join us for a delicious dinner, which I didn't enjoy much - full story here.

Here's what we ordered for dinner:

I ordered my ever favorite dish at Bigby's - Chix Ahoy. It's a sizzling boneless chicken with garlicky flavor. It's served with plain rice, vegetable and corn as side dish.

I got Zaza Lil' Bigby's Meal - Kiddie Combo 3 which is a bag full of chicken popcorn served with honey mustard sauce and he totally enjoyed it.

Mom ordered Grilled Rodeo Chops - grilled marinated pork chops served with cranberry sauce or you can choose the pan gravy.


My younger sister Joy ordered Mojo Chicken Q - boneless chicken smothered with sweet and tangy BBQ sauce served w/ adobo rice and salad.

To know more about Bigby's, you can visit their website at: http://bigbyscafe.net - their menu is also posted on their site. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment