Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My Firmoo Acetate Glass Frame Glasses

Last May 16, 2012, along with my Firmoo wrap-around plastic sunglasses, I got this RX pair from them. The frame is made from Acetate Glass and it was quick and easy to get this RX pair. I sent the needed information like the PD and the grade, they made it and shipped it. I got the items for about 10 working days.

This frame has a perfectly carved by high-qualified acetate, it's pretty solid and durable. Total weight is about 30 gram with basic lenses. I got myself this grey frame with ivory temples with wild and rough grain wood texture on the surface. I got this pair with a set of tools and screws which I totally love because not all optical store does this.


Without glasses I can't barely see or read anything. I have been wearing an RX pair since grade school. So glasses are a necessity. And here's a photo of me wearing it when I woke up the day after I got it.

If you want to grab yourself a pair, check out Firmoo's Website or their Facebook Fanpage for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment