Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mamsuy's Chow Fan

Is what we're having today. :) Chow Fan (Chaa Peung) - Fried Rice in Chinese is cooked in different ways, this is one of them. Usually its much better/tastes better if left over rice is used with it. I don't know why, it just is.

My Mom - Susan Lim - also known as MamSue or Mamsuy by her friends, cooks really good food but only cooks these kinda good food whenever she wants - whenever she feels like it. If I had her talent and if I could just clone myself, one would be cooking in my own restaurant, one would be doing my current job, and the other taking care of Zaza. So anyway, back to the Chow Fan.

Mom made use of leftover rice from last night, scrambled eggs, spring onion, bell pepper, and some seasonings to add color and taste.

I was up late lastnight working so I woke up a bit late, Zaza was already up and helped mom cook this. He woke me up and said it was time for us to eat breakfast, so I stood up and ate with him. Here's a photo of Mom's little helper, Zaza, right after cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment