Monday, February 09, 2009

Zaza on a Backhoe

Eversince he started talking and started playing with cars. He wanted these construction stuff, specially when he sees them on the road, he would want us to stop and look. He said a couple of times he wants to be on it, ride and drive it. Eversince, I have been looking for working toys like them but I couldn't find one - only miniature ones that don't run.

Before Christmas, Plaza Fair was already displaying some old toys they had and having them on sale. And I saw construction trucks. I saw a remote controlled backhoe and I immediately bought him one - they are the only ones I know who has it. They also had forklift and all that. I knew he would love it. He really was so happy when he got it. He didn't play with any of his toys but just the backhoe for a week. It works just like the real thing, but its just wired.

Full story and pictures here: http://sanasanz.multiply.com/photos/album/351


No comments:

Post a Comment