Thursday, July 23, 2009

EQ Dry Freebies

Eversince Zaza was born, he has been using EQ Dry for diapers. He hasn't experienced any form of rash or UTI with his diapers that's why I keep patronizing them - aside from their promos and freebies.

Zaza a month and 16days old.

Since then, I started to wonder what the points at the side of the pack was for, then one time I bought this pack with a promo flyer on it, and said something about the items you get in exchange for the wrappers and they ship it to you for free! So then, I got so excited. The first item I got from them was just in time for my need - a diaper bag. Here's a photo of it:

As far as I could remember, I think there were 2 colors for this bag - I got the blue one. The next 2 items I got from EQ were animal bags, I remember there were 4 of it then, but my wrappers' points doesn't sum up to get all of them. So I only chose 2.. here's a photo of them:



Then came birthday promos which we didn't join and waited for the other promos to arrive. Then July of 2007 they came up with the Bath Time Set there were 4 to choose from, we got the duck set. Here's a photo of Zaza with his duck set:

Everytime Zaza would take a bath then, he would use this bath robe. Then on June 2008 they came up with the Baby's Garden Set, I super love their ideas and they come just in time for the needs of Zaza, cause at this age, he loves being outside and exploring things that's happening out there and this garden set helps him to explore things without being too much exposed to the sun. Here's a photo of him using the garden set at the garage:

And the very latest he got are the Animal Friends' Cow and Lion, we are still waiting for the Dog to arrive, we have just sent them the wrapper a few days ago. Here's a photo of him with his first batch of Animal Friends:

These animals friends make their sounds when you press the EQ logo on their body. This promo is still up until July 31, 2009. So send them your wrappers now :) I just would like to thank you guys for coming up with these promos. We love your items, they are also durable. More power to your company and I hope you guys won't stop your promos.

So again, for all the mommies out there who didn't know about EQ having promos (actually freebies) every year to those loyal supporters - every pack of diaper has points and each item they give out free has an equivalent of a number of packs. It's been 3 years now and I have received alot from EQ already by just saving their wrappers and sending it to them in time and in exchange for their items.

more photos here: http://sanasanz.multiply.com

No comments:

Post a Comment