Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My new chair and Zaza's new basin

5/4/09 - I had to go out and look for a new chair cause my current chair was causing me back and neck pains.. So we went to Makro just about 5mins from home and checked their chairs there and they had one with the perfect specs I wanted.. Thank God.

I wanted a chair with leather seat so it doesn't absorb liquids like sweat causing chairs to smell and look dirty - and this one has it. I also was looking for a chair that was not all foam at the back, and this one had somekinda screen design on the back portion.. It also has a neck and arm support. I totally loved it. This was really for me cause it was the only stock left, had the specs of the chair that I wanted, and it was on sale! So I really thank God for giving me this chair.

As the salesman was done packing the box, we then looked around for a huge basin for Zaza - coz he loves the water, like me. His old basin was then too small for him and I thought our floor, where we would let Zaza bathe, isn't kiddie pool friendly. We (Joy and I) found some basins and I got Zaza the largest - he was so happy when he saw it and he couldn't wait to use it. I told him it was already late and was cold out, so I promised him to bathe on it the next day.

5/5/09 - This was Zaza's moment. He was able to use his large basin/kiddie pool and he totally enjoyed it. His old one was still beside him - but now the toys are there. He enjoyed the water which has a bit higher level capacity compared to his old basin, he also enjoyed splashing water towards us.

More pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment