Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wonderland Day


Wonderland is a place in Limketkai Mall that's somekinda day care where kids are left to play while parents are malling or doing groceries.

Last 5/7/09 we brought Zaza to Wonderland cause it has been awhile since he played back there. I left Mom and Zaza there and I went out to buy myself my first ever branded shoes ever in my life - a Nike to be exact. I said to myself I'll buy an expensive pair of shoes to motivate myself to go back to dance class and I am really trying my best to coz eversince my bestfriend annabellety left for Florida, I wasn't able to go to the gym - she was my only company back then - so now I've gained too much weight but working hard to loose back again.

After I bought the shoes I went back to Wonderland, took pictures of Mom and Zaza playing and then played with him coz it was mom's turn to go out and be somewhere else.


No comments:

Post a Comment