Saturday, July 25, 2009

June 2009 in Manila

June 5, 2009 - The only day that it didn't rain much then. When I arrived Manila, I texted all my friends and classmates who were there so I could meet them. My long lost best guy friend in high school and my partner in crime back then, Chatillo "Chat" Gonzalez - I call him Igit (wet sh*t), texted me morning of this day asking which house we were in cause he was in our street, so I told him. When he saw me, he said "OMG sana, you're so big na" hahahaha. I just said I knew and I would work on it. So anyway, I asked him to accompany me to the bank cause I needed to pay someone and he agreed.

Whining about the pains of having a beautiful girlfriend. lol

After the bank transactions, we had lunch at Inasal Express just across the bank. I took a photo of him while he was whining about his artistahin girlfriend that he would get stressed everytime they're together cause alot of people would be looking at her. LOL. I had to say I should meet his girlfriend and he said we will. While waiting for our orders, he took a photo of us for remembrance after almost a decade of not seeing each other. He also told me about his fascination with fishes and animals and how he managed to fit in 5 aquariums to his small room.

Our pic while waiting for our orders.

Since we were talking about animals, I asked how much a small turtle costed there and he said about 120-200 pesos depending on the breed. So I was shocked cause here in Cagayan de Oro, turtles costed about 350-450 and that's about 1.5-2.5inches in size and was never on stock! haha. I had to say he had to bring me to where he buys his pets.

Cartimar was where he buys them. It's a very big place full of petshops. We rode a jeep, then a bus, we walked going there so I had to make sure he was near or I would get lost, cause I didn't know where we were. We got to buy Zaza a green turtle for 150 pesos. Then as we were about to head home, the heavy winds and rains poured, instead of meeting his girlfriend back in Makati, he had her girlfriend go to Cartimar. I met her there and she was really pretty - artistahin nga and Chat was right almost every guys head turns when she's around. lol. As the rain stopped, they accompanied me home and said our goodbyes and thanked them for the day.


June 6, 2009 - My sister's day off. We went malling at Glorietta again. We had our first Wendy's experience this day too. I was with Zaza, Mom, and sister Pilar. Zaza also played at their interactive floor. We also went to the arcade and had Zaza play there. They had a small train there where a child could pretend they are the one driving. Zaza was so excited he had to ride them - we took a video of him. We then had to go to the restroom cause he pooped and had to be changed. Then rested and bought a huge bag of popcorn from Tater's and we headed home.

Our orders at Wendy's

Zaza on the train. Attendant preparing him.

Zaza with the ziplock size of Tater's popcorn.


June 7, 2009 - My sister Pilar and bro-in-law, Eric's, day off. They decided to bring us to Greenhills. They bought Mom a new blouse from there, Zaza got a new outfit (pants and shirt) from them, my other sister Joy got a new outfit from them too. We got to see 4 celebrities there and we were so happy we did. We didn't have much celebrities back here.

Potato skin at Tender Bob's

Zaza waiting for his order at Tender Bob's

Zaza's Chicken Fingers at Tender Bob's

Mom's Chowder at Tender Bob's

My/Our Seafood Platter at Tender Bob's

Eric, then took us to their favorite place to eat - Tender Bob's and their food was great! We had potato skin, chicken fingers for Zaza, Mom got a chowder something and Eric ordered seafood platter for me which I totally enjoyed, and Eric got himself a Baby Bac Ribs. We enjoyed dinner and headed home. As we were about to go to bed, Eric and Zaza were playing - he put Zaza inside a big pillow case with a very soft pillow and we would see how he would get out. Zaza at first was scared cause he didn't know how to, but eventually he enjoyed it and wanted to be put in some more. lol.


June 9, 2009 - We woke up almost midnight cause we were hungry. Zaza also was looking for Ae so we decided to buy pizza while watching tv and waiting for Ae to arrive. Good thing about Manila is that they have 24hrs delivery service for alot of food chains, here in Cagayan de Oro the latest is 10pm and Yellow Cab is the only place that has 24hrs delivery. This day was our first ever Domino Pizza experience. We ordered a big pizza and they gave us a small pizza for free. Zaza enjoyed it while watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse, we also enjoyed it too. I loved the MeatZza better than the ExtravaganZZa, so did Zaza. After we ate, Zaza was now sleepy again he couldn't wait for Ae any longer, so I put him to bed around 230am.

Our Domino's Pizzas

MeatZza from Domino's Pizza

Zaza eating MeatZza

Here's a video of Zaza on the Interactive floor:


And a video of Zaza driving the train:

No comments:

Post a Comment