Sunday, July 12, 2009

My Camera's first days

4-21-09 - Ty family arrived from Florida - so did my Canon SX10 IS from annabellety (thanks kau belle!). Tita Rosa was tired to meet up so she said to meet up the next day, and I agreed. This was my camera's first day in the Philippines. hehe.

4-22-09 - I went to Majesty Sales Center to pick up the camera and thanked Tita Rosa a couple of times. hehe. Also texted belle I got the camera already. I went straight to Kofitricks to meet with Runel and Robs for some reason I forgot. hehehe. Asked Runel to teach me how to use it since he has an S5 which has almost the same features. After the quick tutorial, I bought Zaza his favorite Ube cake from there and headed straight home.


When I arrived home Joy was also excited about the cam and took the first initial shots and I took a few.



So this is officially my SX10's first days and its first 32 shots can be found here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment